ELOQUENCE is a female owned accessories and gift shop in the heart of downtown Clinton.
Tina Dansky, along with her husband Terry, opened ELOQUENCE on May 1st, 2010. Clinton has been such a great place to live and, now, to operate our business.
ELOQUENCE offers an eclectic array of:
- Environment friendly soaps, lotions, candles, diffusers from Archipelago, Pre de Provence, Nest and Northern Lights
- 100% Bamboo knit tunics, skirts, tops, scarves, and towels
- Jewelry from Chamilia, Altitude, Kevin O’Grady, Solares Sea Glass and several local artists
- Evening bags and Hobo handbags and wallets
- Gourmet foods from Stonewall Kitchen, David Bradley chocolates, dip, mousse and yogurt mixes from Foxy’s Gourmet
- Prepare and serve your guests from our Joseph/Joseph kitchenware
- Plus many other unique serving pieces including crushed glass bottles, Franz porcelain, South African ramekins, Europa crystal glasses to name a few
- We also carry children’s books from Usborne and arts and crafts from Klutz
Come See Us Soon!